Slice chicken, onion and red pepper into thin even strips. This healthy gluten-free dinner is low carb and comes If you love easy recipes that are also healthy and require minimum preparation, this oven-baked chicken fajitas recipe is for you. Need a quick meal that's BURSTING at the seams with flavour?
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy oven baked chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy oven baked chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas :
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen pepper & onion strips.
- Take 1 package of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 package of raw chicken tenders (plain).
- Take 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- Get 1 package of taco boats.
This Easy Oven-baked Chicken Fajita with my homemade spice blend will soon be your family favourite. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and It adds a little crisp to it. Plus the cheese is super melty.
Steps to make Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings..
You do have to either make as needed or keep in the oven, though. Add the chicken, onion, bell pepper, garlic, olive, lime juice, and. This Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas freezer meal recipe is near and dear to my heart…and my stomach! I love this easy chicken fajita recipe because it has great, bold flavors, without being too spicy. You can dress this fajita mix.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy oven baked chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.