Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken fajitas – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas – slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker :
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- Make ready 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
Pour half the chopped tomatoes into the base of a slow cooker. Stir in the tomato puree and garlic and season. Layer over half the peppers and onion. Slow cooker chicken fajitas are completely hands-off, save for opening a few cans and chopping some peppers, onions, and garlic.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker :
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
More often than not, I prefer chicken thighs, but in these slow cooker fajitas, chicken breast gives the tacos more texture and makes for a juicy finished fajita. Everybody loves the sizzling grand entrance of fajitas while waiters and waitresses do the 'fajita walk'. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas couldn't be easy to put together and make the most delicious, moist and tender chicken fajitas without any guilt. Fajita lovers should also try these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas and Baked Chicken Fajitas. While I love the idea of chicken fajitas sizzling in a hot pan like they do.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken fajitas – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.