They make great presents for friends and family. These simple classic biscuits are welcome any time of year. These stained glass biscuits will look great in your Christmas tree.if you can wait long enough before eating them.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stained glass biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stained Glass Biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stained Glass Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stained glass biscuits using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stained Glass Biscuits :
- Prepare 225 g of dairy free spread.
- Get 150 g of icing sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 350 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Get 1 packet of Fox’s Glacier Fruits.
Our Stained Glass Biscuits make a brilliant Christmas tree decoration, if they last long enough. Some of your may remember childhood memories making these biscuits at school around Christmas. These cute Christmas biscuits will look so pretty hanging from your tree and you're sure to enjoy tucking into them too! How to make stained glass biscuits for Valentine's Day.
Steps to make Stained Glass Biscuits :
- Cream the butter and icing sugar together for about two minutes, until light and fluffy Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the flour and mix to combine Place the dough in cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or in the freezer for 10 minutes if you are short for time.
- Dust a work surface or board with a sprinkle of icing sugar Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line two baking sheets with either tinfoil or baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough until about 3-5mm thick Cut out 16 cookies using a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Stamp out another shape in the middle of the cookie and remove so you have a window Divide the boiled sweets into matching colours.
- Smash each colour group into small chunks Place on the baking sheets and fill each window in the cookie with your choice of coloured sweets.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes Cool the cookies on a wire rack until they are firm.
Make heart shaped stained glass biscuits with edible glitter for your loved one using ready to roll fondant icing and royal icing. Children will love making these decorative treats with bright melted sweet centres. A box of these pretty stars, threaded with ribbon, would make a fabulous festive If you plan to hang the biscuits up, use a skewer to make a hole at the top of each. The 'stained glass' is actually melted boiled sweets. The maple leaf ones were made with a cookie If you would like a recipe of the stained glass biscuits, please comment below, and I'll paste the recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stained glass biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.