A favorite in my permanent recipe rotation! These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. All cooked in one skillet or big pot, it's the perfect weeknight family dinner for everyone to enjoy.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken enchilada pasta casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchilada pasta casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken enchilada pasta casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchilada pasta casserole using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada pasta casserole :
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 of cooked chicken breasts, cubed.
- Get 1 bunch of diced green onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Make ready 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 can of 10 ounce enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 15 oz of can of black beans.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 lb of Penne pasta.
- Take of Optional Toppings.
- Get 1 of avocado.
- Take 1 of green onions.
- Take 1 of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
It's warm, gooey and cheesy with tons of chicken enchilada flavors. Add extra oil if the skillet if needed. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add drained pasta and cooked chicken into nacho cheese mixture, toss together to combine, then transfer to greased baking dish.
Instructions to make Chicken enchilada pasta casserole :
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken. Set aside to cool and cube. Add garlic, onion and red pepper to skillet and cook until tender..
- Add cubed chicken, green chilis, cumin, chili powder, salt and enchilada sauce until heated through..
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir in cheese until melted and sour cream right before serving. Add toppings and serve..
Cook the hamburger in a large skillet over medium heat until browned. Stir in enchilada sauce and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Then stir in the noodles and bring the heat to low. Toss with cooked pasta and serve as is, drizzle over cooked potato nuggets, or serve with tortilla chips as an easy nacho cheese sauce. To keep this casserole family-friendly, we used Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken enchilada pasta casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.