Serve hot and please do not be tempted to serve it with grated cheese. Intanto cuocete le linguine in abbondante acqua bollente e salata, scolatele al dente (conservate mezzo bicchiere di acqua di cottura) e trasferitele subito nella padella con il sugo di tonno. Fate salatare qualche secondo a fiamma viva (se necessario, aggiungete l'acqua messa da parte.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, linguine al tonno e olive. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Linguine al tonno e olive is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Linguine al tonno e olive is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have linguine al tonno e olive using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Linguine al tonno e olive :
- Prepare of linguine (see tip).
- Make ready of fresh tuna steak – 150-200 g or so.
- Get of pitted black olives.
- Get of Plenty of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Small tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of garlic (see tip).
How do you make olive oil and garlic pasta? Linguine Aglio e Olio is one of the first meals that I started making at a young age. It is beyond easy to make. If you can boil water you can make this pasta.
Instructions to make Linguine al tonno e olive :
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Chop the tuna, olives and parsley. Heat oil in a pan and cook garlic to infuse the oil. Add the tuna and continue cooking on medium heat.
- After 2-3 mins, add the tomatoes and olives. Continue cooking for another 3-4 mins while the pasta finishes cooking. Add parsley right at the end.
- Drain pasta al dente. Add to sauce and mix well. Serve and enjoy.
Linguine al tonno e al limone: la ricetta di un piatto saporito da arricchire con le olive e i capperi. Una variante gustosa della classica pasta al limone, il piatto "salva cena" per eccellenza. L'ideale anche per il pranzo in ufficio. In alternativa alla versione tradizionale, scegliete le linguine al nero di seppia. Cuocere le Linguine in abbondante acqua salata, scolarle al dente e versarle nella salsa di tonno e olive.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food linguine al tonno e olive recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.