Modify the spiciness with the intensity of the salsa and the green chilis to suit your taste. —Kristi Black, Harrison Township, Michigan. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan. Add broth and whisk until smooth.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tinklee's chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tinklee's chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas :
- Get 3 lb of boneless, skinless chicken.
- Get 10 of Flour tortillas( 8").
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 8 oz of mushrooms-chopped up.
- Get 3 packages of taco seasoning( i prefer taco bell).
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of 19oz can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining.
Steps to make Tinklee's Chicken Enchiladas :
- cut up chicken into small pieces, heat oil in pan on med-high heat, add chicken, cook until almost all pink is gone, add chopped mushrooms, continue cooking until chicken is done and all liquid is gone, add water and taco seasoning, turn heat down to med-low and cook for 3 minutes then turn off heat.
- preheat oven to 400* F, spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray, then pour 1/2 can of the enchilada sauce in bottom of pan, set aside.
- start rolling enchiladas, take one flour tortilla and spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture in a column, then cover meat with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, tuck one end in and roll up tight(be careful not to roll to tight or u will split the tortilla), place in pan so that u will hav a row of them, continue to do this to the remaining tortillas, don't worry they will all fit, just squish them in(remembering to keep them in a row).
- pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas, making sure all the flour tortillas are covered with sauce, sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake uncovered at 400* F for 20-27mins or until bubbly, let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- dated August 2011.
Place the chicken in a large pot and add water to cover. Shred chicken by placing two forks back to back and pulling meat apart. By taking a few short cuts you can make the most delicious Mexican meal in less than an hour! I suggest serving rotisserie shredded chicken enchiladas with a side of black beans with lime, to add a burst of citrus and some veggie-power to this rich and creamy dish. In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used shredded chicken breast, but here's a few more ideas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tinklee's chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.