Let everything simmer for a few minutes until the liquid is reduced, then stir in frozen veggies. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet shepherds pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet shepherds pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Shepherds Pie :
- Take 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 can of peaches and cream corn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Make ready 1 cup of marble cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to. This Simple Cooking with Heart recipe is a tasty twist on a classic American casserole dish. This is a great dish to cook on those colder nights when you want a warm and hearty meal. As a child, shepherd's pie was one of my favorites.
Instructions to make Sweet Shepherds Pie :
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked..
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning..
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top..
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef..
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie.
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins.
But now, having cut white potatoes out of our diet, I experimented with sweet potatoes in this dish for two. The result is different, but just as yummy! —Tanya Marcketti, Golden, Colorado Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. My Sweet Potato Shepherds pie is loaded with B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, and potassium, making it a great recipe for building a strong, healthy immune system! Lentils are also an incredible source of plant-based protein, which makes this a great dish for vegetarians, vegans, and meat-lovers alike. Shepherd's Pie with Sweet Potato Topping is a recipe you'll likely make again and again!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.