Tea egg is a typical Chinese savory food commonly sold as a snack, in which a boiled egg is cracked slightly and then boiled again in tea, and sauce or spices. It is also known as marble egg because cracks in the egg shell create darkened lines with marble-like patterns. I love Chinese tea leaf eggs.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tea infused herbal egg. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tea Infused Herbal Egg is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tea Infused Herbal Egg is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tea infused herbal egg using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tea Infused Herbal Egg :
- Take of Eggs.
- Prepare of Herbs.
- Take of Chinese Tea (红茶）.
- Take of Radix Angelica Sinesis (当归) / Female Ginseng.
- Prepare of Radix Glycyrrhizae (甘草) / Liquorice.
- Take of Rhizoma Chuanxiong (川芎）.
- Prepare of Cortex Cinnamomi (肉桂) / Cinnamon.
- Get of Fructus Anisi Stellati (大茴香) / Star Anise.
- Prepare of Radix Rehmanniae (熟地）.
- Get of Rock Sugar (冰糖）.
- Take of Pepper (胡椒粒）.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Get of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- Get of salt.
Always takes longer to make than you'd think though. This version is okay but search around for other versions on the internet for I love tea eggs! What I usually do is that I just throw the eggs in with the sauce in the initial boil and simmer for a few hours and just let it marinate in. Tea Flavored YogurtLolibox. yogurt, herbal tea, whole milk.
Instructions to make Tea Infused Herbal Egg :
- Boil the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove skin. (You can leave the skin on but shells cracked if you like vein-like pattern on the egg. I prefer it smooth).
- Boil the seasoning. Add the tea leaves and herbs (optional). Turn off fire. Add the boiled eggs and let the flavours infuse for at least 2 hours or more. The longer true better. Serve warm with rice..
This rooibos tea with taste of vanilla, egg, rum, and a touch of nutmeg makes for a perfect holiday treat. Tea egg 茶叶蛋 (a type of soy sauce egg 卤蛋 ) is a popular snack among the Chinese. Very deliciious, easy to make and nutritious. Everyone likes tea egg because it is easy to prepare, nutritious, and can be prepared in advance (up to three days in the refrigerator). This Marbled Tea Egg recipe serves up eggs with a beautiful marbled surface.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tea infused herbal egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.