Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, minestrone soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Minestrone Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have minestrone soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup :
- Prepare 20 mls of refined oil.
- Get 20 gms of leeks.
- Take 30 gms of carrots(cut into square).
- Take 20 gms of Zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 10 gms of french beans(thinly sliced).
- Make ready 20 gms of celery(thinly sliced).
- Prepare 10 gms of cabbage.
- Make ready 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 gms of Tomato cocasse.
- Get 1 pinch of oregano.
- Make ready 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Take 100 gms of baked beans.
- Make ready 15 gms of Macroni pasta.
- Get as per taste of Salt and white peeper.
- Make ready 5 mls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 gms of parmesan cheese(for garnish).
Steps to make Minestrone Soup :
- Heat refined oil in a sauce pan..
- Add leeks, carrots, Zucchini, French beans and celery..
- Cover the pan reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 mins, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add stock, Tomato concasse and oregano..
- Cover again and simmer for 20 mins more..
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces and fresh basil leaves and cook for 10 mins more..
- Season with salt and papper.
- While serving garnish with grated with parmesan cheese and olive oil on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.