Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! :
- Make ready 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of For the cake:.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed.
- Prepare 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of espresso powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cups (7.87 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 2 cups of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Take 5 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take of For the glaze:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 teaspoons of corn syrup.
- Make ready 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
Instructions to make Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! :
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- For the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and flour until well combined. Set aside..
- For the cake: in a large bowl, mix the cocoa, chocolate, and espresso powder. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.Whisk the chocolate mixture until it is smooth. Let cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, whisk in the sour cream..
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and the melted chocolate mixture alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour, until the batter is smooth..
- Pour a little more than half the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out and let cool completely..
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Let cool slightly until thickened. Drizzle over the cake. Let the glaze set at room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.