Garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired. Tamarind Sauce Fish Curry is a delicious South-Indian recipe which is prepared with tamarind juice, carp fish and spices. The tangy taste of this amazing dish caters to your hunger pangs when you feel.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tarmarind fish sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tarmarind fish sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tarmarind fish sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tarmarind fish sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tarmarind fish sauce :
- Get of Fried fish.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 TBS of oil.
- Prepare of Fresh tarmarind seeds.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 c of water.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
Make your own tamarind sauce and you notice the delicious results! You could of course add more sugar or. Sweetened with many shallots, the tangy tamarind-based sauce is a perfect match for thick cutlets of oily fish such as mackerel. Any leftover sauce is wonderful with fish or shrimp.
Steps to make Tarmarind fish sauce :
- Soak the seeds in water. After a while squeeze using hand to get as much of the paste out.
- Fry onions in a sufuria. Add garlic and cook.
- Add tomatoes and cook till tender..
- Remove the seeds by hand from the water and add the now thick paste into the cooked tomatoes. Allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the fried fish into the sauce and simmer two minutes. Serve with accompaniment of choice.
Tamarind's sour flavor is prized in Thai cooking, and in this sauce it's balanced by the heat of curry paste and the sweetness of honey. NOTE: Tamarind sauce can be obtained at an ethnic grocer (some sell online). Use this sauce to complement enchiladas, fish, chicken, or roasted pork. It turns a plain dish into something special! View top rated Tamarind sauce for fish recipes with ratings and reviews.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tarmarind fish sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.