Serve with the rotis and yogurt on the side. Top egg-curry-hard-boiled-eggs recipes just for you. This curry has eggs and peas in a simple spiced gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, boiled egg curry with peas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boiled egg curry with peas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Boiled egg curry with peas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook boiled egg curry with peas using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled egg curry with peas :
- Take of Hard boiled eggs.
- Make ready of frozen peas (optional).
- Get of curry powder (Brinda's own homemade curry powder).
- Prepare of medium size onion – chopped.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to cook.
- Make ready of Few curry.
- Make ready of medium size tomato – chopped.
- Get of fenugreek seeds.
- Get of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Enough water for the sauce.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped coriander.
- Get of Some chopped spring onion (optional).
- Get of garam masala.
Boiled eggs are one of my favorite ways to eat eggs. Continue reading Egg and Peas Curry at Indian Recipes – Blogexplore. Egg curry made in Punjabi dhaba style. Prick the boiled eggs with fork.
Instructions to make Boiled egg curry with peas :
- Boil the eggs, leave to cool down then remove the shell..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully mark the egg across lengthwise. Only to create a line across..
- In doing so it helps the curry sauce to flavour the egg better and also gives a nicer look..
- Alternatively you can fry the peeled boiled egg, which also give another depth to the plain boiled egg..
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok. Add the onion and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Stir so the curry does not burn. As it cooks, the oil start to ooze out..
- Add a little water, using a spoon break the tomato and mix through well to make a thick paste with the curry sauce..
- Now add a little more water, enough to create a thick curry sauce..
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Enough time to cook thr curry and the rest of the ingredients..
- Once the curry is thickened. Add the eggs in, spoon over the curry sauce..
- Add the frozen peas if using.
- Cover with a lid, leave to simmer for another few minutes..
- Drizzle with a little more oil. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and garam masala..
- Add the spring onion if using..
- Cover and leave the curry to continue its magic..
- Serve with plain boiled rice or any bread of your choice..
Heat half tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan and fry them until golden. View top rated Curried eggs and peas recipes with ratings and reviews. The boiled egg and mayonniase are the star ingredients in today's recipe – Curried Egg Tea. Egg Curry – Indian Recipes – Blogexplore. Egg curry is a simple curry of boiled eggs cooked in a tomato gravy with a blend of spices.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food boiled egg curry with peas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.