A day old cold jasmine rice is my absolute favorite to make fried rice. It has beautiful aroma and fluffy texture that can hold the shape well while frying. The rice came out pretty tasty for homemade Chinese food but it was a bit too salty for my palate.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, egg fried rice (my version). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg fried rice (my version) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Egg fried rice (my version) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook egg fried rice (my version) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg fried rice (my version) :
- Get of long grain rice.
- Take of egg.
- Make ready of spring onion.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Make ready of Cracked black pepper.
- Make ready of sunflower oil.
- Make ready of dark soya sauce.
Ready in minutes, egg fried rice is a filling and endlessly customizable staple that doesn't disappoint. This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick Choose any long-grain rice for the egg fried rice. Jasmine, white, or wheat work well in this recipe. Basmati also works, but the flavor will be masked by.
Steps to make Egg fried rice (my version) :
- Get the rice on to cook. Place the rice into a large saucepan of rapidly boiling salted water and cook per packet instructions..
- Do one at a Time! Season each egg with a couple of drops of soya sauce, half tsp of sesame oil and a turn of cracked black pepper. Preheat a large pan, light grease with oil and wipe out. Add the beaten egg and roll round to make egg crepe. (I use this same method in my pad Thai).
- Set aside, roll up and cut into 1cm ribbons..
- Wipe out the pan add remaining oils, gentle heat finely chopped white heads of spring onion and garlic to flavour the oil and soften (don’t allow to colour or burn) add additional sesame oil if needed. Remove from heat.
- Drain cooked rice, rinse through with a boiled kettle to get rid of excess starch then add in to onion, garlic infused oil. Stir through season with soya sauce (light preferably) and cracked black pepper. Cook on a high heat to warm through add egg ribbons in. Cut green tops of the spring onions and sprinkle over to serve..
Egg Fried Rice Recipe – Ingredients. I have made it so many times now that I know it by heart. Egg Fried Rice has to be The best fried rice recipes ever. I mean one pot, veggies, eggs and rice! what's not to love 🙂 These delicious egg fried rice is an easy one pot meal for a weeknight dinner or lunch. Making fried rice is one of my favorite things.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg fried rice (my version) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.