This Chorizo and Eggs Scramble is a fun way to mix things up for breakfast. A few years ago, if anyone had asked me if I prefer sweet or savory for breakfast I Breakfast Burrito Quesadillas is a yummy combination between a breakfast burrito and a quesadilla, plus it is. Scrambled eggs with chorizo served with a stack of hot tortillas and a great salsa is a favorite breakfast throughout Mexico.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas :
- Get of wholemeal tortilla wraps.
- Take of chorizo.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Get of milk.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of Side salad.
- Get of Mixed.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Make ready of radishes.
- Prepare of Avocado oil.
- Make ready of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of flax seeds.
Scrambled eggs with chorizo (spiced Mexican pork sausage) served with a stack of hot..breakfast quesadilla with eggs and cheese and it cameout so good. How couldn't it not be good, anything with eggs and cheese is wonderful right. Heat a tblspn of oil in a kadai and add in the beaten egg and start scrambling it. Our quesadilla recipe is packed full of melted cheese, spicy chorizo and delicious spring onion.
Instructions to make Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas :
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add splash of milk and salt..
- To make this simple salad ; peel the avocado, slice the radishes and quarter the tomatoes. Mix it all in the bowl and drizzle with avocado oil..
- Start searing chorizo on the pan. When it releases fat and it get crispy I dry pan with kitchen towel. It is my choice as it's not a type of fat I want to eat. Add eggy mixture to the pan and cook the eggs at low heat stirring all the time. Cook eggs just 3/4 way leaving them still runny..
- Place 2 wraps on the bbq at low heat covering them with scrambled eggs. This can be done on the side and transfered to bbq. Cover them with other wraps. Close the lid down and cook it for 2 min. Turn over and cook it for another 2 min..
- Take the quesadillas of the bbq. Place them on the chopping board and cut it with the knife into smaller portions..
- Serve it with side salad finishing with the flax seed..
The whole family will love this quesadilla recipe, oozing cheese, spicy chorizo and spring onion. They're simple but delicious, and are so quick to. In a small bowl, beat eggs together and stir into sausage mixture. Cut into six pieces and garnish each piece with two slices of avocado and a small spoonful of salsa. This Spanish-style egg scramble, made with spicy chorizo and chunks of olive oil-crisped bread, is as satisfying for dinner as it is for breakfast.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.