You are going to want to make it again and again. Ingredients And serve the taco braid with sour cream and taco sauce. It was delicious like I said, and I really hope it would be enjoyed by your families.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco braid. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Braid is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Taco Braid is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco braid using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Braid :
- Get 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.
- Take 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Get 1/2 can of refried beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Optional seasonings: pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder.
- Get of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
Today I want to share with you this super yummy Taco Braid. It's easy to make and is perfect for dinner or. Add taco seasoning and two cups of cheese. Sprinkle remaining one cup of cheese on top of braid and place in the oven.
Instructions to make Taco Braid :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot and stir in salsa..
- Open can of pizza dough and spread completely out on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread center with the refried beans. Once done cut strips along both sides of dough as pictured..
- Top with cooked hamburger..
- Top with cheese..
- Fold the strips together fastening on top of the filling and continue to braid all the way down. It is okay to leave the ends slightly opened as pictured..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce, anything you desire!.
Let bake until dough is golden and cheese on top is melted. Love tacos but feeling like they're getting a little same-old, same-old? Looking for something new to try that incorporates all of your favorite Tex-Mex ingredients and flavors? My family has come to love the Taco Braid – the perfect combination of Mexican goodness wrapped up in a Western bundle of carb-filled. Spread taco meat down center of crescent rolls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food taco braid recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.