Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot kung pao chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot kung pao chicken using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken :
- Take 2.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 of diced zucchini.
- Make ready 5 of diced red bell peppers.
- Take 1 cup of diced mushrooms (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (optional).
- Get 1-2 cans of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 1.5 cups of whole cashews.
- Prepare 2 tbl of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Make ready 3 tbl of veg. oil.
- Prepare 3 tbl of water?.
- Get 1 tbl of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbl of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbl of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbl of white vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbl of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice (brown or white).
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken :
- Spray cooking spray in crockpot, add all ingredients except for flour and cashews. Stir, cover, and if you c an let marinate in crockpot an hour before turning on. Cook on low for 5 hours. Stir occasionally if you can.
- One hour before done cooking remove approx 1-2 cups of the broth and make slurry with flour. Pour back into dish and stir. Cover and continue to cook on low for last hour so it can thicken..
- Start to cook rice this last hour (4 cups boiling water to 2 cups white rice).
- Salt and pepper to taste then add cashews and mix in. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot kung pao chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.