Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate – pecan rice krispy treats. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate – pecan rice krispy treats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats :
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of 1/8 salt.
- Make ready of semi-sweet choclate melted to drizzle on top.
- Get of chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Get of finely chopped pecans.
- Get of rice krispy cereal.
- Take of bag large marshmallows.
- Prepare of miniature marshmallows.
Instructions to make Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats :
- Grease 9×11" pan. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a large sausepan over med- low heat. Add marshmallows, salt until melted. Halfway through the melting add chocolate hazelnut. Stir until smooth..
- Meanwhile melt chocolate over a double boiler. Let it cool a bit..
- Add rice krispies to your melted mixture.Fold in your mini marshmallows..
- Immediately press into your greased pan..
- Sprinkle half the pecans on top. Drizzle with chocolate in a zigzags all over the top.Sprinkle rest of nuts on top. Allow ti set and cool Cut into squares..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate – pecan rice krispy treats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.