This curry can also be prepared in a saucepan or a wok too. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy one pot chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy one pot chicken curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy one pot chicken curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy one pot chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy one pot chicken curry :
- Take 450 gms of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 of potato.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of peppercorn.
- Get 1/2 of maggie cube (stock).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
Here is a recipe to a very easy Indian-style, one-pot, chicken curry. It requires only a few spices and coconut milk. It is a spicy and fragrant dish that can served with hot white rice or jeera rice or it can be served as a side dish for rotis. One Pot Coconut Chicken Curry A vibrant, flavorful dish comes together with just a handful of simple ingredients, making this One Pot Coconut Chicken Curry a perfect weeknight dinner!
Instructions to make Easy one pot chicken curry :
- Heat oil and add chopped chillies and onion. Fry together then add the tomato and garam masala. Stir fry for 3 mins..
- Add chicken to the pot. Then add the coconut milk, peppercorn and garam masala..
- Add crushed maggie cube, potato and salt as per taste. Cook for 20 mins on low heat or else the coconut milk will curdle..
- Add salt to taste. Once cooked remove from heat and add the lime juice..
Serve it over rice for a healthy and satisfying meal that's full of fresh vegetables and lean protein. This dish packs a serious flavor punch with fresh ginger, onions, garlic, red curry paste, and creamy coconut milk. In a food processor, add onion, garlic, ginger (if not using paste) and process or grate to coarse texture mix. Chicken Massaman Curry is an easy, gluten-free weeknight dinner option. It has a wonderful flavor- mild and just slightly sweet from the coconut milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy one pot chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.