Peanut butter lovers rejoice – this peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert! It's also packed with fiber and protein, making it healthy enough to eat for breakfast if you're feeling like a rebel! This video shows you how to make this delicious VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy vegan peanut-butter pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have healthy vegan peanut-butter pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie :
- Prepare of the Chocolate Almond Crust:.
- Take 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare of For the Peanut butter filling:.
- Get 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Get 1/3 cup of Maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
Please like and share and subscribe for more great recipe. This super easy vegan peanut butter mousse pie recipe is made with a healthy gluten-free almond oat chocolate crust but it's as delicious as the traditional version with Oreo cookies! The creamy peanut mousse filling is naturally sweetened, and topped with a rich chocolate ganache, making this pie to. You are here: Home » All Healthy Vegan Recipes » Popular Vegan Recipes » Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse Pie.
Steps to make Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie :
- Preheat the oven 180°C (350°F). Using a pastry brush, brush some melted coconut oil all over a 9-inch round pie pan with removable bottom (this makes it easier to unmold the crust especially if you bake it!). Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Use your hands to knead the ingredients together for about 90 seconds. Squeeze well all ingredients to bring them in contact and create a sticky pie dough. You don't have to form a ball as it's a press in crust but make sure the dough is consistent and sticky..
- Bring the dough into the pan and press in the dough to cover the entire pan. Make sure you don't leave holes or it will crack in those areas when baked. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. I recommend you watch my recipe video below to see my technique to get the crust pretty in a second..
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes at 180°C or freeze for 10 minutes if you prefer your pie raw. Meanwhile prepare the peanut butter filling..
- In a blender, add all the peanut butter filling ingredient. Blend on high speed until it forms a thick sticky paste. If it is too thick and hard to blend, add a splash more coconut milk up to 1/4 cup. Always blend between each addition..
- If you bake the crust, remove pie from the oven and cool down for 15 minutes in the pan then push the removable bottom to release the pie crust easily. You may have to loosen the sides of the crust with the tip of a sharp knife to make sure it unmold without breaking on the sides..
- When the crust is at room temperature, pour the peanut butter filling into the pie crust. If you freeze the crust to make a no bake peanut butter pie, simply take the pie out of freezer and pour the filling immediately, that is ok if the crust is very cold..
- Spread evenly the peanut butter filling onto the pie crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes then decorate with pieces of vegan dark chocolate and drizzle of fresh peanut butter and melted dark chocolate.
There's not much to say except THIS VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE PIE IS TO DIE FOR! Seriously, after having the first bite I died, went to heaven, then stumbled back down. This Vegan Peanut Butter Pie is no-bake, incredibly decadent and secretly healthy! Grain-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free. This Vegan Peanut Butter Pie is an excellent make-ahead dessert (especially for summer entertaining!) as it keeps well covered in the fridge for up to a few days and the.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy vegan peanut-butter pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.