Just a few everyday ingredients I. This easy chicken adobo recipe is perfect for beginners. You should be able to cook your own Filipino adobo at home using this basic method with great outcome.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy filipino adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Filipino Adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Filipino Adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy filipino adobo using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Filipino Adobo :
- Get 1 kg of mixed chicken parts, pork or pork ribs (pre-boiled or pre-softened in a pressure cooker).
- Take 1 cup or can of Sprite or 7UP.
- Take 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of vinegar.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Get 5-10 pieces of laurel leaf.
- Prepare to taste of coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready of cooking oil.
- Make ready of Feta cheese (optional).
Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves. This super easy Filipino chicken adobo recipe tastes even better the day after it's been cooked.
Instructions to make Easy Filipino Adobo :
- Marinate the meat, Sprite, soy sauce, vinegar, 3-4 pieces of laurel leaf, and half clove garlic in a bowl for at least 30 minutes. Overnight marinade would be better..
- Put oil in a pan and sauté half clove garlic but do not toast..
- Using a tong or a ladle with strainer, stir in the meat and wait for it to absorb the garlicky flavor, and let the natural oil of the meat ooze out..
- Once oil of the meat has naturally come out, stir in the marinade mixture. If more sauce is preferred, mix in equal parts of vinegar and soy sauce..
- Mix in sugar, pepper, and laurel leaves, and let everything simmer until meat becomes tender..
- Adjust taste with more sugar, pepper, or soy sauce according to the level of sweetness, spice, or saltiness preferred..
- If you like to enjoy a twist to this traditional Filipino dish, put in about two handfuls of feta cheese cubes on the last five minutes of cooking. The taste of feta balances the tangy taste of the adobo..
This one-pot Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe from Food Network uses only a handful of ingredients, including garlic and soy sauce. Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish. Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy filipino adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.