Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo cheesecake brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo cheesecake brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies :
- Get of For Brownie.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 7 oz. of Quality semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- Take 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour, plus an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Get 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 20 of Oreos (or whatever fits in your pan).
- Get of For Cheesecake.
- Take 12 oz. of Cream cheese (I used 16 oz. before as well).
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar, as well as an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, slightly beaten like your _____. (Insert joke here).
- Make ready 10 of Oreos, chopped, crushed (you can never have too many).
Steps to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies :
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom and the sides of a 9 x 9 inch pan (or any pan for that matter around that size, circle would probably work just as well) with aluminum foil or baking paper (leaving overhang on all sides so you could easily lift the brownies out of the pan), set it aside. I used wax paper and it stuck to the bottom of the brownies one batch, so becareful. Maybe try a little flour sprinkled on the wax paper beforehand..
- In a medium sauce pan, over low-medium heat, melt the chopped chocolate and butter, stirring it constantly, until it's smooth. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder and salt, set aside..
- Add ¾ cup of granulated sugar into the melted chocolate and whisk it until it's combined..
- Add eggs (one at the time) whisking well after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Gently fold the dry ingredients (the stuff that's in the small bowl) into the chocolate mixture and pour into prepared pan, smooth the top of it the best you can..
- Arrange Oreo cookies onto brownie layer. What I did was twist the oreos so that I have two halves. Since the batter is to thick you can gently press the cookies to sink halfway into the batter or you can gently lay them on top. Either or will work. Whatever you prefer..
- To make the cheesecake layer: In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy. It may work better if you add in the beaten egg beforehand. Beat in the ¼ cup of sugar, plus the additional 2 Tablespoons of it and then the vanilla extract..
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto Oreo layer and gently smooth the top of it. Don’t spread cheesecake mixture all the way to the edges, leave 1/3-1/2 inch rim, because the cheesecake being cold will burn easily..
- Sprinkle with the crushed Oreos and bake 35-40 minutes (until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hour. I only left mine baking for about 30 minutes because I used a brownie box mix and didnt want it to burn. I also wanted to keep it moist. Just watch it rise a little and keep an eye on your product and you'll know when to take it out. It depends on how cooked, firm you want it..
- After it cooled for about an hour, I cut it into squares. I tried to cut it in sync with the oreos underneath the cheesecake layer. Then put them in baggies or you can put the pieces on a plate (wrap it) and refrigerate them for 2-3 hours that way instead of in a huge pan. Either or works. Its easier to peal them out if you let it cool in the pan for a couple hours then cut it. I was super hungry though so I couldnt wait to eat it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo cheesecake brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.