This Raw vegan pad Thai uses zucchini noodles in place of rice noodles and gets topped with a spicy peanut butter dressing! Let's talk pad Thai…specifically This raw vegan pad Thai is super versatile and you can add pretty much any veggies you'd regularly enjoy in a salad! Notes – Raw Pad Thai Recipe.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, raw vegan pad thai. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Raw Vegan Pad Thai is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Raw Vegan Pad Thai is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have raw vegan pad thai using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Vegan Pad Thai :
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 of Courgette.
- Make ready 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of sharp apple (optional) Squeeze with lime if you are not eating straight away or it will brown.
- Take 1 handful of beansprouts.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs and micro herbs.
- Take 1 handful of fresh sprouted seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Make ready 1-2 of spring onions.
- Get of Raw crushed nuts (optional).
- Take 1 of red and 1 green chili (chopped to your taste, you may like a spicy or less spicy version).
- Get 1/2 of lime wedges.
- Take of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh tamarind paste.
- Take 1 of date or 1 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of crushed garlic (more if you like).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ginger (more if you like).
- Take 1 splash of Tamari.
- Take 1/2 of lime (juice).
If you make the dressing first, and then toss the veggies on top, this is a one-pot meal. The original recipe called for raw honey, but I've made it vegan by using raw agave or maple syrup. This pad Thai-inspired raw vegan food salad is hearty enough to serve as an entrée and one of our favorites. The flavor in this recipe really comes from the fresh, quality ingredients, in particular, the fresh chopped cilantro, so whatever you do, don't substitute the raw fresh cilantro for dried.
Steps to make Raw Vegan Pad Thai :
- Wash and dry the vegetables and herbs. Ribbon the vegetables. Chop the chili pepper and herbs and crush the nuts ready to garnish..
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small blender. Taste and adjust as to your preference..
- Drizzle the sauce on to the salad and garnish with lots of fresh, chopped chili (if you like it spicy) fresh nuts if you are using them and a wedge of lime..
This Vegan Pad Thai is a perfect weeknight dinner! While this Pad Thai has a longer ingredient list than some of my other recipes, every ingredient serves a purpose. Craving Thai food, but need a raw, vegan alternative? This pad Thai recipe is almost easier than calling for take-out. It'll make your head spin — it's so fast and delicious.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food raw vegan pad thai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.