Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, walnut miso (vegan). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Walnut miso (vegan) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Walnut miso (vegan) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have walnut miso (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Walnut miso (vegan) :
- Take 65 g of Red miso.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 17 g of Powdered raw sugar(kokutou) or brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tsp of white sesame.
- Get 45 g of Raw walnuts.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsps of Agave syrup.
Instructions to make Walnut miso (vegan) :
- Pan roast the walnuts with low heat. Also do the same with white sesame seeds. Set aside..
- In a food processor, put half amount of walnuts and all the sesame and pulse until powdery(3-4pulses). Crush the remaining walnuts into small chunks with fork.(this is for the texture).
- Throw in miso, sugar and Mirin in a small cooking pot. Heat with the lowest heat constantly mixing with spoon until shiny. Then take out from heat..
- Throw in all the nuts in the pot adding agave syrup and mix well..
- Save in a container. It will last for a couple of weeks in fridge. It will last months when frozen..
- 《How to eat》Put on top of grilled eggplant or grilled tofu. Mix a little bit of this walnut miso with boiled green beans or spinach adding a little bit of soy sauce. Mix with mayonnaise and make a dip sauce for stick salad. Spread on a rice ball or mochi. Brend into bread dough. Also could add a little bit of chili pepper for your preference. The picture is kombu stock braised daikon radish with this miso..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food walnut miso (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.