A healthy breakfast option – semilona and vegetables cooked together and lightly tempered with. Vegetable Rava Upma Recipe: learn how to make vegetable rava upma using this easy, classic recipe, a popular South Indian Breakfast! I love breakfast, and I love it more when it's served for dinner.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetable upma. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable Upma is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegetable Upma is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable upma using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Upma :
- Make ready 1 cup of semolina or rava.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot chopped.
- Take 1/4 of beans chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of capcicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Take Few of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Make ready 2 of whole red chillies.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Get Few of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take as required of Oil and salt.
Vegetable Upma with hot filter coffee is one our favorite South Indian breakfast. In this vegetable upma recipe, semolina or sooji is cooked with vegetables and spices. This Vegetable Rava Upma Recipe is a must-try for those who love to enjoy South Indian breakfast recipes. With this easy vegetable upma recipe with photos, you can prepare a tasty and filling.
Steps to make Vegetable Upma :
- Heat oil in a karahi. Add cashew nut. Fry for one minute or until golden in colour. Take it out from the karahi..
- In the same oil add urad dal. Saute. When the colour of dal changes then add mustard seed, dry red chilli and curry leaves. When the mustard seed splutter add chopped onion and green chilli. Saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Add chopped veggies and sweet corn. Cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and turmeric powder. Add semolina and mix well. Saute for five minutes..
- Now add water and mix well. Stir continuously. Until the mixture become thick. Add cashew nut and mix. Serve hot..
Vegetable upma is a traditional South Indian breakfast dish. Upma, or khara bath, is usually paired with kesari bath and together, this dish is called Upma is a quick and easy-to-make breakfast dish. Vegetable Upma is a healthy South Indian breakfast recipe. It is traditionally made with dry roasted rava and mixed with carrots, beans. Let's get cooking with this easy recipe for Rava Upma.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable upma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.