Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce :
- Prepare of Cake.
- Make ready 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Make ready 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Get 4 tsp of Honey.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest.
- Take 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Instructions to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce :
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.