This quick and easy chicken enchilada recipe is perfect for when time is short. Now you'll notice this recipe includes enchilada sauce from scratch. If you've never made homemade enchilada sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick chicken enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick chicken enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick chicken enchiladas :
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Take 6 of tortillas.
- Get 1 can of green chilies.
- Take 1 small of white onion.
- Take 1 can of black beans, drained rinsed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of red enchilada sauce.
Living in the Buffalo, NY area, this spicy dish was a perfect dish to take to watch hockey on tv. Easy to make and excellent(by everyones standards). It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Here's how to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
Instructions to make Quick chicken enchiladas :
- Pe heat oven to 350. Saute onions until tender..
- Add chicken and green chilies. Saute till chicken is cooked.
- Pour black beans in pot but don't stir in. Your getting your ingredients ready to make your enchiladas..
- Grease bottom of baking dish. Then start the process. Warmed tortilla, sauce, chicken, beans, cheese and roll it up and place seam down ..
- Pour the rest of enchilada sauce on top and add more cheese . Should look something like this. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes..
- For the complete dish i served with my 20 minute Enchilada sauce recipe and mexican quinoa pilaf. All recipes are found in " my recipes".
Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts (we prefer thigh meat, more flavor) in salted water (here's how). You can also use any leftover cooked. These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas! My cuisine of choice anytime I go out is Mexican and this Chicken Enchiladas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.