Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy dark chocolate brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Brownie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy Dark Chocolate Brownie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy dark chocolate brownie using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dark Chocolate Brownie :
- Take of Ragi flour.
- Prepare of Jowar flour.
- Prepare of Banana powder.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of cane sugar.
- Take of Dark chocolate chips.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Get of milk.
- Get of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Healthy Dark Chocolate Brownie :
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Grease and line a brownie tray with parchment paper..
- Sift the flours, banana powder, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and cane sugar together. Set aside..
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler..
- Add the vanilla extract and milk. Mix well..
- Pour into the sifted flour and fold in the mixture gently..
- Transfer into the prepared baking tray..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 25-30 min..
- Let it cool..
- Carefully pick up the brownie cake by lifting up the parchment..
- Slice and taste a bite of heaven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy dark chocolate brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.