Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle desired amount of shredded chicken on top, then cheese. Add sauce to a second tortilla and place on top.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken/cheese quesadilla. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken/cheese quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla :
- Make ready 1 of 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 bag of of 8 soft tortillas.
- Make ready 1 of butter.
- Get 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of cooked shredded chicken (if you like).
If you have sauce left over, use for dipping! Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with butter and place (butter side down) on baking sheet. Easy Chicken Quesadillas For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K.
Instructions to make Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla :
- Heat up griddle to 375°F..
- Spread butter on 1 side of 1 tortilla. Then place butter side down on the griddle..
- Neatly spread cheddar cheese (and cooked shredded chicken if you like) over the tortilla so cheese almost meets edges..
- Spread butter over one side of another tortilla and lay on top of the cheese butter side up..
- Flip after cheese is a little melted, about 4 minutes..
- The Quesadilla will be done when both sides are slightly golden..
- Repeat steps til all Quesadillas are made. Serve with sour cream for dipping and enjoy! :).
Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with half of the chicken, half of the cilantro, and and half of the cheese mixture. Lay the tortillas flat on a cookie sheet. Try not to get it too close to the edge. Fold the tortillas in half over the cheese to make a half-moon. In a heated pan, add olive oil, onion and bell peppers and sautee, then set aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken/cheese quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.