To make them nut free, just use sunbutter or your favorite allergy-friendly alternative to peanut butter. These brownies come together in a few minutes and are super fudgy. They keep well in the fridge or freezer.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan sweet potato brownie (oil-free and gluten-free). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan sweet potato brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) :
- Take of oat flour (gluten-free).
- Get of large baked sweet potato.
- Prepare of cacao powder.
- Make ready of dates.
- Take of agave syrup (can replace with maple or date syrup).
- Take of vanilla extract (for frosting).
- Get of peanut butter (for frosting).
- Take of water.
These vegan sweet potato brownies are really easy to throw together. Steam the sweet potato, stir everything together in one bowl, bake, and you're done! Another great thing about these vegan sweet potato brownies is that they'll last forever due to the high amount of coconut oil in them. Vegan gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar free sweet potato brownies that are so moist, hearty and delicious.
Instructions to make Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) :
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius..
- In the food processor, blend dates until smooth. Take out 1 tablespoon of date paste and set aside for frosting..
- In the same food processor with the remaining date paste, add oat flour, cacao powder, sweet potato, water and agave syrup. Blend until combined..
- Place the mixture from step 3 into a non-stick baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius. Let it cool down before frosting..
- For frosting, mix peanut butter, a tablespoon of paste from step 2 and vanilla..
- Keep them in the fridge overnight and serve..
To make my sweet potato brownies you need to have a big bowl, a smaller bowl and immersion or regular blender as well as a small chopping board, knife. Sweet potato brownies vegan, gluten free easy healthy gooey chocolate brownies. The key to make the most delicious sweet potato brownies vegan recipe is to make a smooth sweet potato puree. This recipe is mostly made from sweet potatoes which is a deliciously low-GI carbohydrate source, providing slow release energy for the body. COMBINE sweet potato, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cacao powder and dates in a food.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan sweet potato brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.