Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad :
- Make ready 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 of carrot (grated).
- Take 1/2 of cucumber.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion.
- Take 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 small can of green peas.
- Get 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Take to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Get 1 handful of black olives.
Steps to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad :
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.