Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad mixture; toss to coat. How to make spinach and feta tortilla wraps.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spinach and water melon salad with tortilla grilled cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach and water melon salad with tortilla grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese :
- Prepare of or more spinach.
- Prepare of chopped watermelon.
- Take of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- Take of boiling egg half slice.
- Prepare of Sprinkle flake chili.
- Make ready of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- Get of small size tortillas.
- Make ready of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
The trick to these wraps is quite simple. Creamy Spinach and Feta Cheese Tortilla Wraps – A deliciously creamy mixture of cheeses, peppers. This main-course salad couldn't be easier to prepare. Simply sear scallops in a grill, then serve them nestled in a Give classic Caesar salad a Tex-Mex twist: Toss tortilla wedges and shrimp with chili powder before cooking.
Steps to make Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese :
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.
This spinach tortellini salad is a quick and simple pasta salad that the whole family will love! This is a good time of year to be making this pasta salad because tomatoes and basil straight out. This hearty cheese omelet recipe becomes a one-dish meal with the addition of chopped fresh spinach and chopped tomato. I was making myself a grilled cheese sandwich about a week ago, and decided to get a little creative with it. Put bread in pan, and place cheese on top and then place spinach and tomato on top of the cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spinach and water melon salad with tortilla grilled cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.