Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce :
- Make ready of crust.
- Take 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take of filling.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Make ready of raspberry sauce.
- Take 2 1/4 tbsp of raspberry preserves.
- Make ready 3 tsp of water.
Instructions to make Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce :
- use a rolling pin to crush graham crackers in a plastic bag..
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- spray 4, 7-ounce ramekins (I used CorningWare) with butter flavored cooking spray. Spray lightly and wipe down with a paper towel..
- mix ingredients for crust together in a small bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to each of the ramekins and press firmly. (Note: you will not use all of the mixture.).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and extracts; beat well..
- Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 full. Wipe any drips or smudges from rim..
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until centers are almost set..
- While cheesecakes are cooking, add jam and water to small sauce pan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce..
- Remove from heat, let cool and store until serving..
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight..
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.