Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup :
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Take 1/2 of small onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of zucchini, diced small.
- Make ready 1/2 of carrot, diced small.
- Take 1/2 of celery stalk, diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4-4.5 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1.5 tsp of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Steps to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup :
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.