Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft & chewy chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook soft & chewy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies :
- Get of butter (room temperature).
- Take of white sugar.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- Make ready of egg.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Make ready of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Take of White chocolate chunks.
Instructions to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies :
- In a bowl, well mix together butter, white sugar and brown sugar then add egg, mix until creamy (spatula / whisk mix is ok).
- Pour dry ingredients; flour+cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add white chocolate chunks and mix dough with spatula.
- Divide dough into small portions (30-40 gr each, scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Give some space.
- Pre-heat oven then bake the cookies at 180 deg C around 7-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes then use a cooling rack to cool cookies completely..
- Enjoy! Store baked cookies in a jar at room temperature..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soft & chewy chocolate cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.