Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot ranch pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot ranch pork chops using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops :
- Make ready 4 of thick cut boneless pork chops.
- Get 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 packet of DRY ranch seasoning (like hidden valley).
Instructions to make Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops :
- Get out your crockpot, I also use Slow Cooker Liners (easy clean up!).
- Put 1 can of cream of chicken in crockpot, DO NOT DILUTE! Then place pork chops on top, then dump the other can of cream of chicken soup on top of chops, and sprinkle ranch packet on top.
- Cover, place on low for 6 hours, high for 4 hours..
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot ranch pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.