Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jackfruit cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jackfruit Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jackfruit Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jackfruit cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jackfruit Cake :
- Get 80 g of cake flour.
- Get 50 g of Jackfruit puree.
- Prepare 30 g of Jackfruit.
- Get 2 of large egg.
- Get 50 g of granule sugar.
- Get 50 g of margarine.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cake emulsifier.
Steps to make Jackfruit Cake :
- Prepare the ingredients. Mix eggs, sugar and cake emulsifier for about 10 minutes until white and soft peak..
- Add and shift cake flour. Mix it for 1 minute. Then add jacfruit puree and mix it with folding technique. Don't over mix it..
- Melt margarine and put it into the batter while it's warm. Fold the batter until no margarine left on the bottom of batter..
- Preheat oven on 170°C. Cut Jackfuit to small dice (1×1 cm) and cover it with flour. Thinly spread margarine over the cake mold and give some flour or put baking sheet on your cake mold (I use 25x10x4). Pour the batter into cake mold, then sprinkle the jackfruit on top of batter. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Jackfruit cake is ready to serve with your favorite tea or coffee ✨.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jackfruit cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.