Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spinach Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spinach cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Cake :
- Prepare 500 g of spinach (just leaves).
- Take 300 ml (1.5 glasses) of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 8 tablespoon (1 glass) of sugar.
- Take Half of glass of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get of Vanilla.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready of Flour as you need (I used 3 cup).
- Make ready of Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Spinach Cake :
- Put the vegetable oil in a saucepan. Slowly add spinach. I should've chopped them but I forgot. But it's okey..
- While your spinach's baking mix eggs in a bowl and slowly add sugar and keep mixing..
- Turn of the oven and add salt in spinach and then mash it..
- Add milk and stir dry ingredients in your bowl. And finally add your spinach mash..
- Bake them in preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes..
- While your cake chilling out prepare whipped cream for icing..
- I've cut edges to make a even cake pieces then I've used them for icing..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spinach cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.